What is "motion dive"?
From its first appearance in Japan in 1998, the software "motion dive" has played an important role to spread the hybrid culture of motion graphics and music across the globe. Like DJs mix their passionate music and cultivated a new music generation in the past, "motion dive" has been opening a new door to the VJ scene for a new VJ visual generation. In 2003, "motion dive. tokyo" is ready for its long awaited worldwide release!
This software gives you a major function that mixes the 2 visuals into 1 visual for your live visual performance. You can add visual effetcs and texts as you need. Also, you can easily organize the video files and send the video source diretcly from your computer. There are more useful functions inside of the "motion dive. tokyo".
It gives you flexible functions for the video mix.
1. "AB switch" button allows you to mix and switch the visuals between channel A and B.
You can manually or automatically cross-fade between the channels.
2. 2 visuals are set for ready on the 2 active windows on the each channel.
3. While "TAP" button next to the "AB SWITCH" is on, you can click 2 times on the "AB switch" by any length of the time, then the visuals keep being switched between A and B.
4. Once music BPM is set by "BPM" on the upper left side, you can synchronize the length of the visual by pressing the "BPM SYNC" button.
5. You can suddenly fade out the visual on the main active screen by pressing the "breakdown" button.
6. The visual is restarted from the scratch by the "SCRATCH" button.
7. You can adjust the length and the start/end points of the visual.
8. You can enlarge the visual into full screen.