Cell DNA is designed for interactive performance of video, images, and sounds. The intuitive interface makes it ideal for mixing video, images, and sound in real-time. Use the knobs to adjust a number of real-time effects, or add in your own FreeFrame effects. A live camera input can also be mixed with your video and manipulated using DNA’s effects. Simple MIDI learn allows you to use any MIDI controller for expressive hands-on performance of real-time video.
Cell DNA builds on the standard Cell interface for video designers looking to alter and composite images in realtime. With over three dozen built-in effects and free-frame compatibility, you can mix up your videos with radical warpings, keying, feedback, tints, and captions. DNA is the easiest VJ software to learn that gives you a massive mixing potential.
Add and manipulate real-time effects with your videos or camera input. Use the Open Source FreeFrame effects to extend your effects library.
Completely control your performance with any MIDI controller.
Use a local or wide area network to control multiple computers running DNA at the same time.
Cell DNA's multi-screen interface allow for multi-screen control using devices like Matrox's TripleHead2Go.
• Assignable effects to knobs or sliders
• 64 slots per clip bank
• Up to 32 clip bank, and effect bank presets
• Two Channel (A & B) Control
• Record QuickTime videos with sound
• Crossfader for mixing multiple videos
• 3D effects
• FreeFrame support
• Easy MIDI learn
• Control speed, direction, and loop modes
• Use Quicktime movies, images, audio, and flash files
• Open GL accelerated
• Networking for multiple computer control
• Mutli-screen controls
• Development Kit for using your own Max patches can be downloaded here
• MIDI Talkback for visual feedback with your controller
• Automap feature for the Ohm64 and Block